1. What inspires you to create?
Life inspires me! Every day I see or do something that entices me to create. From looking at my pile of works in progress, the stacks of supplies I have on hand or the beauty of the sunset from my office window, the urge to be creative is always there.
2. When did you decide to pursue art or did art pursue you?
4. What other jobs have you had which have aided you on your artistic path?
5. At the art supply store, which section do you gravitate to first?
I gravitate to all things colorful! Sparkling beads and crystals, vibrant paints, luscious papers, I want it all.
Our Next Meeting...
August 8, 2019 - Chavis Community Center
6:30 p.m. soft start for mingling
7:00 p.m. meeting begins
Demo: Learning Art From the Internet –Ilona
Donation Item for Chavis Kids: School supplies
- Instagram challenge concludes; winners announced
- Share results from Photo Fun at NCMA on July 13
Visitors are always welcome!
Still have questions? Send CMMAG an e-mail.